The only hard thing about finding craft beer in Bend is narrowing down the choices! The Bend Ale Trail is a great way to chart your tasting stops, including brewery tours.
Whatever you're in the mood for, there's a Bend restaurant to please you!
Want an unbeatable view? Don't miss a meal at Mt. Bachelor's Pine Marten Lodge, just 25 minutes outside of Bend which provides stunning views overlooking the Three Sisters Mountains and the Cascade lakes.
From art galleries to outlet malls to boutique stores, shopping in Bend has a little something for everyone!
In downtown Bend, you'll find local goods and much more at independent shops. The Bend Factory Stores offer outlet pricing on major brands. The Old Mill District along the Deschutes river has both local stores and national chains.
And remember, Oregon doesn't have sales tax!
Events & Entertainment
Bend has a wide array of events, festivals, and happenings. Click here to see the calendar of events.
Some major annual events include:
- Summer concerts at the outdoor Les Schwab Ampitheater in the Old Mill District.
- First Friday Art Walk in Downtown ( First Friday of every month 5-9pm)
- The annual BendFilm Festival, which brings the world of independent cinema to Central Oregon each October.
- Oregon WinterFest, a celebration of all things winter.
- Weekly live music and entertainment